Last week I was nominated for the Creative Blogger Award! Many thanks to the lovely Connie at Bohemian Art of Living for including me in her list of nominees! Connie’s blog is filled with tasty recipes, beautiful creations and d.i.y. tips, so be sure to visit her blog as well.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share five facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 – 20 bloggers and add their links.
- Notify the bloggers you included.
- Keep the rules in your post.
Five Facts About Me
1. I am an INFJ. Apparently only 1-3% of the population are INFJs. Since discovering my MBTI many years ago, I have gained a much better understanding of why I think they way I think and have more appreciation for my eclectic thought processes. I always thought I was weird, now I know I am just unique.
2. I am in love with all things Hayao Miazaki. When my son was little, I stumbled upon the movie Princess Mononoke and fell in love with the world of Studio Ghibli. The animation, the stories, the meanings, the music, the landscapes and color…it is all so beautiful to me.
3. My TV broke about six years ago and I never replaced it. Netflix is starting to creep in to my routine though. The best thing I have watched recently is Peaky Blinders, I am totally in love with that show!
4. Once upon a time, I was a Boatswains Mate in the US Navy and was stationed on Guam. I still miss living on a tropical island.
5. I am happiest in the woods on a hike with my family and my dog. I am a Naturalist at heart and secretly dream of a life of science and research in the outdoors.
These are a few of my favorite creative bloggers, you should definitely check them out!
Bloggers, no pressure, participate only if your are comfortable doing so. 🙂
And thank you again Connie, for the nomination! ❤